Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 10 Rules for Restaurants
- Get your dairy, but lose the lactose
- San Francisco Fancy Food Show Brings Delights
- Losing weight is hard — keeping it off may be harder than we thought
- Adding Balance to Your Fitness Routine
- Good results from social media weight-loss diet
- My weight today (or the last time I stepped on the Withings scale)
- ‘Social media’ diet success: It took 5 months, but I reached my goal!
- Taking longer than expected, but weight-loss goal in sight
- Should I care that I’ve hit a weight-loss plateau?
- Seeing progress after 6 weeks of dieting
- Want to lose weight? Try the Social Media Diet
Interested in Internet Safey?
Category Archives: Food
I don’t claim that five days of dieting is enough to lose a significant amount of weight. Frankly I don’t know how much I’ve lost because I decided not to weigh myself until I’ve been on the diet for a … Continue reading
by Patti Regehr The second day of the Fancy Food Show brought some amazing products and oh my gosh some bad products too. I will not talk about the omg products because I am confident they won’t be picked up … Continue reading
by Patti Regehr Caramels made from goat’s milk Sunday was the first day of 2010 Fancy Food Show. What did I like? I was impressed by Happy Goat which makes caramel out of goats milk and goat butter. The caramel … Continue reading
by Patti Regehr What stays true with the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco (January 17th, 18th, 19th) is that it is an epicurean and must I say a Hobbit-like delight. Every year it is fun to taste new things, … Continue reading
by Katherine Tumminaro The Food and Exercise Junkie I am aware that this is a fitness and nutrition website and that I should really not be recomending french fries and sodium. That being said, I truely believe that the trick … Continue reading